Saturday 22 October 2011

Animation Update

Week 1:  Here's my first ever animation!  The only criteria was that the box had to begin and end in the same place.
Week 2:  Jumping ball animation.
Week 3:  Flour Sack Twist
Week4:  Flour Sack Jump and S Curves
It doesn't end as smoothly as I wanted it to, but at that point I just let it go.
Week 5:  Stitch Jump in TVPaint.
First animation in TVPaint.  I like the program a lot, and I wish I spent more time on this animation.
6:  Stitch Fall.
I have several drawings of me murdering Stitch because of this animation.

7:  Perspective Walk
Our first week learning a walk!  Woot.
Wakko Walk Cycle
This is probably the quickest animation I've done yet.
Well there we go, that's all the assignments I've done so far.  Considering how much time I've spent doing them it doesn't seem like a lot :/

No comments:

Post a Comment